Ancient China collides with newfangled America in this epic tale of opium smugglers, sea pirates, and dueling clipper ships. Toggle Dropdown Advanced Search. Status Available.
The History of Tea
Genres History. Description Ancient China collides with newfangled America in this epic tale of opium smugglers, sea pirates, and dueling clipper ships. Media reviews Kirkus. An easy, enjoyable read.
- Portfolio : mode demploi, à lusage des étudiants infirmiers et des tuteurs (French Edition).
- BOOK REVIEW: ‘When America First Met China’ - Washington Times.
- KIRKUS REVIEW.
- Meander Scar?
Desccribes well the Canton hong system and is also very interesting on the history of clipper ships. Interestinly demonstrates that the US had a trade deficit with China even in the early days. LibraryThing member Scapegoats. This is a very readable account of early US ventures to China.
WHEN AMERICA FIRST MET CHINA by Eric Jay Dolin | Kirkus Reviews
Click to Read More and View Comments. Click to Hide. May Cheryl K. Donald Trump.
BOOK REVIEW: ‘When America First Met China’
New York Jets. White House.
Please read our comment policy before commenting. Nearby Places.
- What Water Is Worth: Overlooked Non-Economic Value in Water Resources (Palgrave Pivot);
- Red (Modern Wicked Fairy Tales Book 5)!
- Conservatives Versus Liberals - A Collective Divided;
Back to the Winchester Patch. The views expressed in this post are the author's own.
Browse more videos
Want to post on Patch? Register for a user account. Congratulations, It's A
Related When America First Met China: An Exotic History of Tea, Drugs, and Money in the Age of Sail
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved